Friday, December 7, 2012

☆ Agnès b. CAFÉ L.P.G Da-an Chocolate Café

Please visit xkiyora.com as I will shift over officially from february 2013. ^^

If you want dessert that makes you want to tear a little because it is ... mouth-watering, and also pleasing enough that looks like a piece of art, and a place that you can chill the whole afternoon after shopping in Taipei, you HAVE to go to Agnes B. Cafe at Dongqu!

I am in love with this cafe officially! I AM SO GOING BACK there the next time I visit Taipei! (Most probably next July... again!! I KNOW RIGHT!) I love it as much as Jiufen, Shilin Ye Shi, and Ah Gei! ^^ Also my Gang Ji Green Bean paste! I LOVE TAIWAN!!!!!!! 

Alamaks, I HAVE TO VISIT KENGDING too! I have lost count of the number of times I went to Taiwan....  7???? or 8 times???? Even though I said I am sick of Taipei but..... now I fall in love with her again! LOL! 

I just realized that this Agnes B. Cafe in Dongqu is the flagship store, and serves only desserts! The ambiance is just amazing!!!! As we were meeting my dearest friend of almost a decade for dinner (while hoping someone can join us after work..... :((((( ended at 12 am...), we only stayed here for an hour plus. Agnes b. Cafe is only at Taiwan and Hong Kong... WE NEED IT IN SINGAPORE!

Just for fun, Taiwanese calls Agnes B. "小b"~~ hahahahahah! It means 'little b". They like to call people with 小 = Little something. How cute. So I can be Xiao Xiu~~

Even though I have short sightedness, I saw the signboard when we were very far away. LOL, I am very good at making out things even though they are blur.

The famous Bunny of Agnes b.

A very cozy and lovely environment and I bet I can sit here for hours!

I ordered something minty. :) Hot water is free flow~~~~~
 
Joyce's yummy strawberry something... haha, forgot the name!

 My cake~~~~~~ which I also forgot the name!

 Reason why I ordered?? Mashmellow filling~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOVE LOVE LOVE *TOUCHED*

Agnès b. CAFÉ L.P.G. Da-an Chocolate Café :
Website: http://www.agnesb-lepaingrille.com/
FB: http://www.facebook.com/agnesbcafetw

Address: 台北市大安路一段106巷2號1樓, No. 2, Lane 106, Section 1, Dà'ān Rd, Daan District Taipei City, Taiwan 106
電話: 02-8773-5273
營業時間: 12:00~23:00(無供應飯麵餐食,無預訂位)Only desserts served, no reservation

It is nearby Hello Kitty Sweets! You can just walk further down from HK Sweets, and on the second junction, you will see Agnes b. Cafe on the left! :DDDD






View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...