Wednesday, March 28, 2012

❤ Review: Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream + Secret Chiffon Pact

Please visit xkiyora.com as I will shift over officially from february 2013. ^^

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CANMAKE! All my friends know how often I praise CANMAKE for their products since I was in Poly~~ I always introduce GOKUBUTO when people asked me about Mascara, and my favourite Liquid Eyeliner when people ask about eyeliner! I always always visit www.canmake.com to check out new releases and the names they give the colors and descriptions are always so cute!!!!!!

GOKUBUTO is the fully pink mascara, thick volume, curls which stay the whole day, length, easy to apply, with moisturizing benefits and make our lashes grow longer, best of all... remove just using warm water when you are in the shower! WHY U SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently not using it as I have others mascara but I'm DEFINITELY STOCKING up when I go to Tokyo in another month's time! :DDDD I CAN'T WAIT!!! I will definitely buy all the cute and limited stuff.... ANYBODY WANNA GET THEM? MUHAHAHAHA.

The liquid eyeliner is probably the one I trust! I remembered how i hate liquid eyeliner as I do not know how to draw, and I prefer mascara over eyeliner in Poly. I do not draw eyeliner until probably 2-3 years ago. Most of the times, I went to University classes without makeup. How not motivated I was that time to not bother to even dress up. LOL. Anyways, YOU NEED PRACTICE for liquid eyeliner!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first few times were SUPER flops for me as my hand shook BADLY. HAHAHA. I used to use pencil which is RIMMEL~~~~ SOFT and draw one time and I will be fine! 90% of the time I use Canmake Liquid Eyeliner when I am wearing makeup.

The Canmake products I have now~~~ lol, not sure when I will use the green eyeshadows. Anyone has any tutorial to teach me?! The Cheek & Highlight is also one of my favourite and it was gotten by my cousin for me when Watsons had sale last time which was actually the wrong color. LOL. Normally I use Love pink☆ but the one I have now is Rose Macaroon and the colour doesn't really show on my face! But it is okay, I CAN USE HIGHLIGHT! ^^

I also bought their gold and silver glitter nail polishes, foundation that controls sebum like a boss but controls too well that makes my skin dry (that's why I never introduce too)~~ I also tried GOKUBUNI and AGEBUTO mascara but both were *MEH* for me~~~ GOKUBUTO you are my true love!!!!! :)))))))))))

WHY I CANMAKE
Firstly due to her Princessy and Glittery packaging and secondly because my goddess Lena Fuji had been their endorser since like forever! :( I am so very extremely sad that they changed her! Also Thirdly, CANMAKE is cheap. :D The prices are around the same in HONGKONG and Taiwan~~ HOWEVER, they are way way way cheaper in Japan. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SEEING HOW SO SUPER VERY GORGEOUS she is, tell me which girl will not want to buy CANMAKE!!!!! Basically to me, CANMAKE = LENA FUJI, LENA FUJI = CANMAKE. Just like how VIVI Mag = Lena Fuji, Lena Fuji = VIVI Mag. I always wonder why am I not 10% as pretty as her~~~~ *life is not fair!* I also bought the cream cheek before, the second one from the right~ But it was only okay okay for me so I never introduce to anyone. lol.I think I need the first one of the right to show on my face. Please let me know which cosmetic brand is my goddess endorser if you know~~~

AFTER SO MUCH RUBBISH,  I want to share with you the new Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream + Secret Chiffon Pact! The last I checked, it was not in Singapore yet?!

Saw it in VIVI mag last Oct/Nov and got my sister to buy for me when she was in Japan in December 2011! THE PACKAGING IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!! OF COS BUY LAR without knowing nothing about it!!!!!!! This is me, i buy things because they are pretty~!!!!!!!!



OMG SO PRETTY, I use it at a minimum amount in fear that I will spoil the packaging. LOL. Do note that I copied the information from www.canmake.com and edit easier for you to read!!!! Look at the ☆ and ♥ they included!!!!! SO KAWAII!!!!!!!!!

Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream

Contains 21 types of beautifying and moisturizing ingredients
Hyaluronic acid, collagen, ceramides, royal jelly extract, witch-hazel extract, arbutin, Job's tears extract, Saxifraga stolonifera extract, aloe vera extract, artichoke leaf extract, cherry leaf extract,
prune resolvent, seaweed extract, soybean extract, glycosyl trehalose, gingko extract, peach leaf extract, hydrolyzed silk, European white birch bark extract, multiflora rosehip extract

☆ Natural, yet with SUPERB coverage ♥
Remember when I went laser and I have those dry red skin? THIS BB CREAM COVERS THEM SO GOOD I GOT A SHOCK.  PLEASE DON'T GET A SHOCK AT MY PHOTO!!!


SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!! ZERO EDIT I SWEAR ON BOTH PHOTOS!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THE COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! How can i still smile on the first photo!!!!!!!! @_@ I can't believe guangxian, tok and ah toh saw my horrendous face then!!! BUT I know they still love me the same!!!!!!!!! LOL.

☆ SPF50 & PA+++, with a formulation that's gentle on your skin ♥
A skincare product that reduces the effect of the sun's rays and acts as a foundation with sheer coverage!

The springy cream containing beautifying ingredients clings tightly to the skin! While you are applying it, the cream cares for your skin!
SO WILL YOU BUY IT after seeing my true photo of the coverage abilities??!

THANK YOU CANMAKE I LOVE YOU!!!!! I DON'T WANNA USE MY OTHER BB CREAMS ANYMORE!!!!




CANMAKE Secret Chiffon Pact
♥ Non-shine finish without dryness!!!
♥ Mineral loose powder for long-lasting moisture.
♥ Just a dab clings tightly to your make-up ♥
♥ For chiffon-soft skin that you won't be able to help wanting to touch.
♥ SPF 20 PA++
♥ Double moisture-maintaining effect: inside and outside

:))))))))) For me right, loose powders are mostly the same... :PPPPPPPPPP These two should just go in a pair right?

CANMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AND AND............................ i am adopting a new kitten! Grab your seats handle or your bolster to stay clam! BEWARE THAT YOU ARE GETTING CUTENESS OVERDOSE.




SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I will love him as much as I love Kiyo Angel and Rara!!!!!!!!!! I haven't decide on a name for him! Kisu? Kisses? T.O.P? Oppa? HAHAHHA...... I will be bringing him home next weekends then I should think. YOU ARE SUPER SO CUTE.

I WISH EVERYONE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY LIFE AHEAD! WELCOME TO APRIL, MY FAVOURITE MONTH, when I turn 21 years 72 months on the last day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Keep it going! We're avid readers of your blog! Cheers from WardrobeTrendsFashion.com (WTF) - Singapore Fashion & Lifestyle Online Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the support!!! I <3 reading WTF too~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...