Friday, September 14, 2012

❤ SPONSORED - Sexylook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask


As promised, another mask review from secretive.sg, I just reviewed on  LoveMore Snail Mucin Healing & Hydrating Mask few days back and yes another mask review from SexyLook!

Few weeks back I reviewed on Sexylook Intensive Whitening Black Cotton Mask and today I will review on Sexylook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask!!!





This series has actually 3 different types:whitening, moisturizing, and repairing!

I've tried whitening and now repairing! I normally use moisturizing skincare products as I am in my mid 20s, I want to give my skin as much moisture as possible so that I can slow down fine lines! T_T~ Whitening skincare products actually is dry to skin so may cause your skin to be peel or has fine lines. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~ I do use anti-aging eyecare and mask sometimes though.

I realized it is quite difficult to distinguish the 3 types of mask as the packaging of the mask infront did not state. D:

For your easy reference based on the background color of the front of packaging:
 Moisturizing = Red, Intensive Repairing = Black, Whitening = Pink

I am already bought when I look at the benefits. I WANT GLOWING COMPLEXION! I WANT HEALTHIER LOOKING SKIN! Yet all I have is a lot of sebum!! lol.

To show that I really did try the mask! lol. Note that this is not a whitening mask therefore the effect may not be obvious on the photo! 100% no edit with flash on all photos. My skin do appear more calm looking with the acne scar looking fade. I also feel my skin turning smoother and more quenched after the mask. The next morning when I woke up, sebum is barely visible! Take away all the bad dirt and irritating sebum!


The BLACK mask is also featured in 女人我最大! 以黑攻黑~~~~~ lol

I LOVE BLACK MASK YO!

Join Secretive Facebook: Secretive FB Sexylook FB Lovemore FB
Grab your Sexylook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask from Secretive now!



WTH~~ SEXY LOOK MASKS AT S$0.88! SUPER MOISTURIZING Mask is my favourite mask from SEXY LOOK! ! 

START STOCKING UP NOW!!!!!!!!!

Have a brilliant weekend! Rest and play very hard!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...