Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chop off 4 inches!


OK... most of my friends commented that there is not much difference but indeed 4 inches were chop and much more layered. I just cut my hair on the 30th June, and now my fringe is ugly again! D: I have yet to master how to cut side fringe! I have been trimming my straight bangs for about 7 years so I can say I am a master in it! LOL!!!!!! I think I should go to my hair dresser and ask her teach me. HER HANDS ARE MAGIC!!!!!!!! I did trim my fringe myself with youtube videos... it only lasted a day. HAHA.

Anyway, I am satisfied with my fringe after Zoanne's cut!


 YAY!!!!!!!!!! Before and after! But now my hair looks the same as the first picture. ~_~ My hair grows in sonic speed!

I colored my hair into a lighter shade(finally Zoanne allows me to dye~~ as she is worried that my thick long hair will be dry if they are colored too often. SHE IS THE BEST!) + cut + treatment and I only paid $135. $135 only!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO CHEAP! She mixed copper and gold. FYI, my hair really thick in quantity and quality! LOL. A lot of hair, volume, and each strand is thick. I only grew up to be grateful to my thick hair! :P

Been going to Zoanne since I was 17 and almost coming 10 years already!!!! SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!

Short short entry for now and YAY.... new masks to review soon! Be right back!

I


Are you on PICK? Join me http://naver.jp/xkiyorax But I don't know how to find people yet. HEHE

GOOD NIGHT, GOOD MORNING, AND HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK AHEAD! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...