Wednesday, July 25, 2012

KU DE TA!

Hello there! I just came back home from Ku De Ta on level 57 of Marina Bay Sands Hotel for an event! Thought I should share with you the breath-taking view before I turn in! I SOOOOOOO SOOOOOO LOVE IT!

I can't drink much due to allergy, and time like this I really wish I can drink non-stop since it is free flow! Had only one Lychee Martini~~ I think I can down another glass but... better not in case if the allergy acts up. :/

So grateful to be able to visit Ku De Ta since I've been wanting to go! Thank you for the invite! :)

You HAVE to visit Marina Bay Sands if you ever come to Singapore! The infinity pool totally blows me away the other time when I stayed in the hotel for an event!

I totally went "WOWWWWWWW" when the door of the lift opened. HAHA!

May you have a fabulous rest of the week ahead as the weekend is nearer than you think! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...