Sunday, July 15, 2012

EXPERIMENT + REVIEW - Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment

Photobucket


WOOHOO. I am going to sharing with you today the MIRACLE OIL I kept raving to my friends, and I WORSHIP it now!  Well, I gave all my l***** serum to mom! :P Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment!

Firstly, I always always love my hair to be long. I don't look good in short hair as I am not slim and my shoulder is very very wide. :( One regret in life is that I swam too much during puberty! ARGH. But swimming is definitely the most fun and enjoyable sport ever! Relaxing and cooling, and work out your lungs! Definitely banning my future daughter from swimming till she passes her puberty. Back to my loving for long hair.....

I always always love it and feel so happy when people tell me, "YOUR HAIR IS SO LONG"! Not even telling me if I slim down beats that. LOL. Recently one person told me, "can I exchange nails with you?" LOL!!!! I don't know how to reply. Thank you for even showing love to my nails! LOL. I also don't why but I just love when people said that my hair is loooooooooooongggggggggg. :) Doesn't matter if my hair is dry and frizzy but as long as it is long!!!!! LOL

One of the reasons why I want to have long hair is, because of my gorgeous Namie-chan!


In case people say picture was photoshopped... tell me how to photoshop with this gorgeous background. LOL LOL. IS SHE REALLY in her mid 30s. GODESS! She looks the same, no.. even prettier when I first know her when I was 11! *DROOLS* WHY U NO HOLD CONCERT IN SINGAPORE! I want to watch her concert and sing along with her ALL her songs!

Her hair is super gorgeous, SUPER LONG... my hair is dry and chui when it was this long. D:

So yeah... I love her so much that even though I can't be pretty and cute like her, at least my hair can!

YEAH. One of the most beautiful photo I have with my long long hair! :D Take in Tokyo and definitely must do a PEACE sign when in Japan! I MISS YOU JAPAN!

As my hair is so long, the ends are really dry, a lot of spilt ends, fizzy hair, and lots of flyaways.

Then, finally this miracle Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment shows up!

It is definitely not a love at first scent when I sniff it. LOL! *COUGHS COUGHS*

Then I tried apply it on one side of my hair to see the difference, and want to see if it is really that amazing as it said.

I then fell in love with the scent too. LOL. YES, I FALL IN LOVE THAT EASILY! :)
"Macadamia Natural  Healing Oil Treatment is a therapeutic hair oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair.
  • Intense nourishment for tangle & frizz free hair
  • Hair that is ultra-smooth, manageable & shiny
  • Natural UV protection extends the life of color treatments
  • Reduced drying time by an amazing 40-50%"
What caught my eyes is the last one! Reduce 40-50% drying time! What kind of magic is this?!

I have thick locks (thanks to mom and dad! phew~~~~~), each strand is also thick, and with the length... Even though I have been with the same hairstylist for many years, every time i visit her, she will still say "Although  I say the same thin everytime, your hair is really very thick!" So can you imagine how much time I spent to blow dry my hair every night at heated fastest speed with my hair dryer. I can't wash them in the morning, if not I probably have to wake up at 6am. *_*

So i decide to do experiment if it is true? 

THE EXPERIMENT....

So I washed my hair using Asience Shine Theraphy for coloured, rebonded or permed hair.

I then divided my hair into left and right, right with my miracle oil, left without... will leave it air dry though I super cannot stand my hair being wet!

Photobucket
Normally I will apply hair care when twisting my hair to ensure every strand of hair gets the nutrients!

  Photobucket
 Left without, Right with Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment!


so..... let us wait...



for....


10.....



minutes later.....

....
....
...

...


...
 
...

...


............
.......



..........
  Photobucket
  Photobucket 
So yeah.... Left without, Right with Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment! QUITE CREEPY RIGHT ACTUALLY... lol lol. Especially when I was choosing the photos to use. LOL.

I am shocked. REALLY SHOCKED. You can see the left hair is still WET the clump up strand of wet hair, but not the right! Already quite dry and looks more tame! I never blow dry, comb or what so ever. Not even on the air con. :D

SO NOW I CAN ALSO HAVE BEAUTIFUL LOCKS THANKS TO Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment! It is way very expensive to me $28 for a 30ml but hey...... it is really indeed a miracle!

I feel sooooo broken when I finished my first bottle! With all my heart, i'm truly grateful to receive another bottle. LOVE LOVE LOVE. PLEASE go and get it and you will not regret it!

LOVE EVERYTHING THAT IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU UNIVERSE! ^^

HAHA, Samsung Galaxy S3 truly daebak sugoi! I used the camera beauty shot and the only obvious scars are on my nose! No other filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...