Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Kualar Lumpar - Traders' Hotel + Shopping

I wanted to blog about Taiwan because I went to Hello Kitty Cafe~~~ lol, but I realized I forgot all about Kualar Lumpar! :P I must show how beautiful and comfortable the hotel room is! Stayed at Traders' hotel and the price is equivalent to my Taiwan City Inn Hotel. T_T~ 
I am very happy with the stay, and all the hotel staff are all very friendly! *thumbs up* If I ever go back to KL, I will definitely stay in Trader's Hotel again! There is also Buggy's service from the hotel to KLCC! Woo, there will be no need to walk under the unbearable heat for the 10 minute walk. :D

 
 Hotel beds are always the BEST. :P

Even though we have a mini window, but with an awesome view of the Twin Tower! :D

So cool can!

Beautiful and clean toilet is always the BEST and most relieving thing outside! :D
 LOVE LOVE THE TOILET!

 Free mineral salt to soak our feet after a long day... ;D

There is even a Butterfactory and Neverland nearby the hotel! lol, but we did not dare to go.

New HUMONGOUS shopping mall, Pavilion! There is super huge Forever 21 inside! Price wise is almost the same as Singapore, so it really depends if you want to get or not. F21 in USA is definitely the cheapest! MISS SHOPPING THERE!

 This Sephora looks super posh! I thought it was LV.

More shopping along the streets like H&M, uniqlo... etc




Then Joise brought me for this famous and hummy Roasted Chicken Rice store but I'm craving for Nasi Lemak!




Yeah, my mini window get the BEST view of the Twin Tower! Thank you!

Ok, good night for now!!! Be back for Day 2~~~~~~ soon, i hope. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...