Wednesday, May 30, 2012

❤ SPONSORED: SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask



Thank you secretive for sending this box of NEW "Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask" from SEXYLOOK~~~~~~ Sexy Look is the no. 1 best selling 3D mask in Taiwan and endorsed by the sexy and kawaii Aisa from DA MOUTH~~

What is so special about this new mask????? BLACK PEARLS AND WHITE TRUFFLES!!

Sounds TOTALLY daebak sugoi to me already!!!!!!




SEXYLOOK is one of my favourite mask brand and 3D mask is the best I tell you!!!!!!!! I think one of the reason my face looks slim is because of 3D masks though my body is very fat~~~ *NEED TO EXERCISE*

This Extreme Whitening Mask contains main ingredients such as Black Pearl + White Truffles + Barley to fight against yellowish and uneven skin tone (i have reddish skin and yes uneven skin tone... sobs), diminish dark spots (i think i don't really have dark spots cause i am tanned.. lucky), and my favourite soothe and moisturize my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only heard that whitening products contains pearl, but this time.... BLACK PEARL! So I think it will be even better and more obvious whitening benefits! :D

Recently I am also very interested TRUFFLES as skincare products!  Ain't it supposed to be a delicacy? Researched a bit online and here's what I found...


"Black truffles claim to contain a blend of amino acids that act like a natural botox and help reduce wrinkles" ~ http://www.cosmeticsandtoiletries.com/formulating/category/antiaging/2477301.html

NATURAL BOTOX!!! I NEED!!!!! I aim to look like I am not when I am 40 years old (but slimmer..) ... :XXXX

Always, just looking at the packaging makes the mask look expensive and classy. :P

Too wordy and let's see the result!!!!!!!!!! :D

 Both taken with flash and zero edit... you can see my pimple scarssssss.. :(((((((

I also took the two photos with flash, infront of my mirror to ensure similar lighting and angle ~~~

First thing to notice: The redness around my nose, cheek definitely less visible!!! :D
Secondly: That irritating big acne at the jawline also become less obvious!!!!! :DDDD
Thirdly: Somehow the pimple scars on my cheek also become lighter!! DAEBAK~~ Really no edit at all!

And scaring everyone the before and after photo... here is one with airbrush smooth skin and some edit while posing with the mask!

I will definitely purchase it!!!!! HEHHEHEHE. While typing this, my mom is using SexyLook Extra Brightening Duo Lifting mask

More information about SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask~~~~



Join Secretive Facebook: Secretive FB Sexylook FB Lovemore FB

SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask is available at www.secretive.sg, SaSa and Watsons!

Previously wrote about SexyLook Hello Kitty 3D Masks~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...