Thursday, March 1, 2012

Choi Seung Hyun is my Bad Boy and Fantastic Baby!

UPDATED FANTASTIC BABY MV!!!!!!

My fangirl heart is totally at her maximum beating because of Choi Seung Hyun, this little boy! (The awkward moment when Big Bang's average is younger than me, and Tabi is a year younger than me! I'm an Ajuma! ~_~)

Gosh, I love this song so very much! I am repeating it non-stop!

Tabi is looking so damn perfect as usual! Love his blue hair especially for the song, BLUE!

HE IS SO AWESOME! :D

I don't understand why my friends can't understand why I am freaking so crazy over him!

I mean, look at his face, his expression, his lips, his built, his killer-perfect-gorgeous look!

Everytime he stares into the camera, I feel like he is actually looking into ME and I get all ~_~. LOL.


FANTASTIC BABY ♥ LOVING IT!

Choi Seung Hyun's rap is just AWESOME!

When Kelly Pan had a song with shakalaka baby..
Me: ........... tamil song?

When BigBang had a song with shakalaka baby...
Me: Boom SHAKALAKA! Boom SHAKALAKA! Boom SHAKALAKA! 
THE MV IS REALLY WOW!!!!!!!! I love how many zillion styles the boys changed! ESPECIALL GD!! Guys can have really fun outfits too!!!!!!!! THANK YOU BIGBANG for the awesomeness. GD YOU ARE DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...