Sunday, March 18, 2012

❤ EVENT: Blackmores and Watsons Beauty Supplement Workshop

Kitties I saw on my long walk into COOKYN  ~ so fluffy!!!

What a beauty!


Event was held at Cookyn Inc at Queenstown!

Beauty Talk from Blackmores and Watsons! I can has good skin soon too!

Collagen production decreases when we hit 25~~ *_* i ish very very scared ~~~~

Thank you Yijing dearie for reserving a seat for me. :D


 I eat a Vitamin C, and a blueberry capsule daily, do you? Vitamin C improves my immunity system ,and blueberry for my eyes since I spent so much time on the computer and TV! Vitamin C for good skin and whitening!~

Carotenoids include carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, papaya, and tomatoes... etc

Basically eat a lot of colorful vegetables and fruits! I love strawberries!


Chickpea hummus dip with crispy pita halfway through the talk in case we are hungry. :)



i missed out one slide! SORRY!


Daily day and night formula to be taken after your meal. :) If you forgot about it in the morning, you can take it together with the night capsule at night!

Super generous of Blackmores! 2 boxes of Radiance for each of us!! One box is $123~~~~~ *super thankful and grateful infinity* Available at all leading pharmacies & Watsons!


Time for us to start cooking!

 HAHAHA, to think I don't know Tiphanie is Tiphanie when we walked in together talking happily.. LOL LOL. I do know her online for some time and we also play Draw Something together lor. HAHAHA. KUKU! and of cos Verlyn dearie on my left! Should wait for Yijing's update and I'll steal the photo we took together. :)

Preparing our dessert!! YUMMY! Cake, strawberry and yogurt!

Made our own Berry yogurt trifle!

All ours ready to be chilled! 

*EYES WIDENS* Salmon!!!!!!!!!
Definitely got to try this out at home myself! :D So nice of them to pass us a copy of the recipe!


Vietnamese Spring Roll ~

Not exactly a fan of Vietnamese Springroll.. I prefer the chinese springroll!! lol

We all thought that we had the 3 dishes we prepared but no!!!! Wild rice salad with prawns~~~

Wine!
Sous vide chicken!

Love this! 

Clams in rice wine !!

not a drop of rice wine left .. lol

Here comes my salmon.... really..... yummmmmmmmmmy!

DEFINITELY GONNA TRY THIS AT HOME *DROOLS*

Must take a photo with it since it looks so yummy!
Look! So yummy it sparkles! LOL.

 Last but not least, Chocolate truffles!!!!!! :DDD I had been eating chocolate truffles these few days as my deardear gave me a big packet last week. :DDD Love chocolate!!!


Group photo with other bloggers! :)

Yet to start on RADIANCE as I just went for laser to remove moles and milia on Friday! I have this prominent mole on my left cheek(fortune teller said bad for love luck! super!) and nose (looks like blackhead! argh), and one very big milia on my nose and forehead! 

I never know i have so many mini-milias~~~ lol. So now my face is in a very bad shape as it is recovering... so I'll take a better before taking Blackmores Radiance photo to be fair! Looking forward to see improvements for fine lines around my eye area!!!!! 

I CAN SOON TAKE BAREFACED PHOTOS WITH MORE CONFIDENCE though I still have pimple scars. lol. But there will be no need to edit away the milia on forehead, nose, and the mole on my nose! 

No more Rainie Yang look (bangs and mole ~ lol lol!)as I want to become Namie Amuro la. HAHA. I still love Rainie Yang alot but she no longer has bangs anyway! Im turning 21 years 72 months soon, so it is time for me to stop acting cute... *sobs*

ANYWAYS, join Blackmores FacebookWatsons Facebook, and lastly the amazing Cookyn Inc Facebook to show them lots of lots of love! Thank you again for the invitation and awesome event and yummylicious food! 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for attending the workshop with us! Cant wait to hear the after effects for this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! You are blogging about food now too? Cheers from WardrobeTrendsFashion.com (WTF) - Singapore Fashion & Lifestyle Online Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eunice: Thank you for the invite! Looking forward to other events in the future!!

    Hiya WTF!!! :D Awesome food is great to blog and share about! Don't they look yummilicous!~~~~ the salmon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...