Friday, August 31, 2012

❤ Michelle Nail Color

NEON NEON NEON PINK nail polish! :D

I posted this photo and there were people asking me where did I get these two babies!

I got them from Cineleisure Level 2, not sure about the shop name but they sell all the cheap cheap stuff like iphone or s3 casing at $2!!! 

The nail polish "MICHELLE" is only $2.50 each, and 2 for $4!!! CHEAP~~~~~~ Made in Singapore! LOVE!

Who said cheap stuff = BAD. This nail polish is thick, easy to apply (just one coat will do), color true to what is on the bottle, and the best... it dries really FAST! :DDDDDDD

I think I will buy more! Gonna get the NEON colors for my friends~~~~~~~~

SHORT ENTRY... ENJOY your weekend! ;D


 Love the colors here!!
 King King, YOU GREW UP SO FAST!

My sweet princess Rara!

TGIF to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...