Monday, August 20, 2012

♡ REVIEW - Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek Peach Macaron ♡

Yups! After showing you about Majolica Blood On, I am back with Puff de Cheek Peach Macaron!

The packaging is just so kawaii right, the color, design and the size of a real Macaron! I love looking at Macarons! They are so colorful and cute and makes me happy looking at them! ^_^


Reviews:
MAJOLICA MAJORCA King Lash Mascara

Do you know what "Majolica Majorca" means? I only know after I attended the MM workshop, and it is actually a spell to transform girls into more beautiful! Aww~~~ BTW, Majo 魔女 means witch, so therefore MM is a magical makeup brand. :P

 Oops oops, forgot to take a photo of the blusher to show you all~ Isn't the ribbon color so cute too? ^_^


 Sweet Puff de Cheek Peach Macaron on the left cheek (of photo), right without. :)

 Left with Puff de Cheek, Right without
 
HAHA, accidentally took a photo with the fan blowing at meeeee... lol.

 LOL. I want to update about FOOD next! So I will eat my Puff de Cheek first~~ Super lucky to live in Singapore whereby every kind of cuisine is readily available! ^_^

I also have MM King Lash Brown Mascara! :DDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...