Wednesday, June 6, 2012

❤ SPONSORED: Lovemore Kiss Purple Crystal & Peptide Moisturizing Duo Mask

Photobucket

So you want to have beautiful crystal skin like Cyndi Wang? Not really a fan of her but can't deny that her skin is indeed super fair!!!!!!!!!! I am or ba dei (originally with healthy tanned skin) and do wish I am fairer.......... One thing is she even won over one of my goddess Sui Tang's ex-boyfriend....!!!!!~~~~~ *SUPER KPO* So now, us girls can charm quite good-looking guys too with the secret of Cyndi.......... (I wish....... I really wish it is that easy. lol)

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Love More is one of the most popular brands from Taiwan, and the ingredients used are imported overseas~ Some places that I dream of visiting! This time Love More Kiss Purple Crystal & Peptide Moisturizing Duo Mask contains crystal and pepide from BRAZIL!!!!! omg kaka~~~~~


Photobucket
 5 stars for whitening, moisturizing, absorption, and lifting! 4 stars for fitting of mask to face!

Photobucket 
3D mask again like from my previous Sexy Look review! The mask material is different and I like Love More's one more. ;D Thicker and i feel the daebak essence will penetrate better into my skin with this hive-like design! :DDDDD
Photobucket

The before and after difference is not exactly significant but the redness and uneven skin tone definitely improved!!! Not sure why recently but my skin looks really horrendous! Mini pimple popping one by one... STOP appearing please, I don't like you!

Photobucket
I want to say I REALLY LOVE this super moisturizing mask! Normally my face will be very oily in the morning, after using this, sebum free in the morning and skin still feels soft and moisturized! I can't describe it exactly but I can feel that my skin more waterful and tighter. Even throughout the day with my usual makeup, skin looks more matte! :D I love moisturizing mask! DEFINITELY REPURCHASE! I think Secretive no long sell the PINK 3D mask which is Rose Quartz.... :( That is my favourite 3D mask from Love more~~~~ sobs sobs.


Photobucket 

Join Secretive Facebook: Secretive FB Sexylook FB Lovemore FB

Lovemore Kiss Purple Crystal & Peptide Moisturizing Duo Mask is available at www.secretive.sg, and Watsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...