Wednesday, July 20, 2011

❤ ElishaCoy Chestnut Husk & Houttuynia Cordata

Ahem, i've been doing different masks and took photos and this is probably the only one with me in nice hair!!!!! :( I don't understand how other pretty bloggers can look chio and have dry hair with masks~~ I use mask after my bath thus my hair is super wet or unglam~~~ *bbrrrrrrrrrrr*


Pore care!!! My major skin problem is my PORE PORE PORE. First time I chanced upon pore care mask. :D ELISHACOY FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE THE PICTURES TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE! Anyway, nothing much to write on masks review and what we want is basically the result and the difference RIGHT? EHHEHEHE

Add caption

Sheet mask with eye mask care!! :D and relaxing on the Udivine Massage chair with soothing music for 15 minutes. HEH! LIFE IS FABULOUS! Scent is a nice and light chestnut smell. ^^ I've actually used all 5 ElishaCoy Essence Masks and I LOVE THEM ALL! My favourite is Ricebran Whitening!! :D The softness and baby-like skin lasts for 3-4 days. MUHAHAH! HAPPY!!!



YAY! Scars are lighter, and redness on skin tone down ALOT. CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE my pores!! :D ElishaCoy mask is my #1~~~~~~

Visit www.secretive.sg to get the masks!! i've stock up ElishaCoy masks in my masks collection. WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...