Wednesday, May 30, 2012

❤ SPONSORED: SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask



Thank you secretive for sending this box of NEW "Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask" from SEXYLOOK~~~~~~ Sexy Look is the no. 1 best selling 3D mask in Taiwan and endorsed by the sexy and kawaii Aisa from DA MOUTH~~

What is so special about this new mask????? BLACK PEARLS AND WHITE TRUFFLES!!

Sounds TOTALLY daebak sugoi to me already!!!!!! ♥




SEXYLOOK is one of my favourite mask brand and 3D mask is the best I tell you!!!!!!!! I think one of the reason my face looks slim is because of 3D masks though my body is very fat~~~ *NEED TO EXERCISE*

This Extreme Whitening Mask contains main ingredients such as Black Pearl + White Truffles + Barley to fight against yellowish and uneven skin tone (i have reddish skin and yes uneven skin tone... sobs), diminish dark spots (i think i don't really have dark spots cause i am tanned.. lucky), and my favourite soothe and moisturize my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only heard that whitening products contains pearl, but this time.... BLACK PEARL! So I think it will be even better and more obvious whitening benefits! :D

Recently I am also very interested TRUFFLES as skincare products!  Ain't it supposed to be a delicacy? Researched a bit online and here's what I found...


"Black truffles claim to contain a blend of amino acids that act like a natural botox and help reduce wrinkles" ~ http://www.cosmeticsandtoiletries.com/formulating/category/antiaging/2477301.html

NATURAL BOTOX!!! I NEED!!!!! I aim to look like I am not when I am 40 years old (but slimmer..) ... :XXXX

Always, just looking at the packaging makes the mask look expensive and classy. :P

Too wordy and let's see the result!!!!!!!!!! :D

 Both taken with flash and zero edit... you can see my pimple scarssssss.. :(((((((

I also took the two photos with flash, infront of my mirror to ensure similar lighting and angle ~~~

First thing to notice: The redness around my nose, cheek definitely less visible!!! :D
Secondly: That irritating big acne at the jawline also become less obvious!!!!! :DDDD
Thirdly: Somehow the pimple scars on my cheek also become lighter!! DAEBAK~~ Really no edit at all!

And scaring everyone the before and after photo... here is one with airbrush smooth skin and some edit while posing with the mask!

I will definitely purchase it!!!!! HEHHEHEHE. While typing this, my mom is using SexyLook Extra Brightening Duo Lifting mask

More information about SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask~~~~



Join Secretive Facebook: Secretive FB Sexylook FB Lovemore FB

SexyLook Extreme Whitening Duo Lifting Mask is available at www.secretive.sg, SaSa and Watsons!

Previously wrote about SexyLook Hello Kitty 3D Masks~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...